HARARI INTERPRETER (PART-TIME)
Provide Harari/English interpretation services to international clients who are receiving therapy, social or medical services. Interpretation is typically in a face-to-face setting, but there may be periodic need for phone interpretation or document translation. Interpretation services are provided on a part-time, as-needed basis, at our office in St. Paul. Hours vary, but typically interpreters will work between 1 to 3 hours per week.
- Applicant must possess excellent interpreting skills.
- Fluency in Harari and English.
- Interpreting experience in the medical, mental health or social services areas preferred.
- Experience working in a confidential environment.
- Interested in the advancement of human rights.
- Must be able to work flexible hours between the hours of 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday.
$20-25 per hour
Submit resume and cover letter or an application (please specify language skills and scheduling availability) to:
The Center for Victims of Torture
649 Dayton Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
Email: hr [at] cvt [dot] org
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer